Monday, November 3, 2008

OUCH

I almost forgot how it feels to have flu until 3 weeks ago when the flu bug finally hits. I am the kind that rarely falls sick, the occassion migraine was nothing. I get really sick maximum twice a year. 1st time this year.

It was horrible, the chills, the fever, the cough, the runny nose, the body aches etc. I thought I was about to die. It feels really bad and I was in & out of work for 3 weeks cos I could feel slightly better today but got worst the day after. Sometimes I wished it's easier that I get sick more than twice a year, at least it wouldn't feel so nasty.

Adding salt to the wound, I injured my arm badly. Fell & sprained it. Don't asked me how I did it, I just did it. It was a really dumb situation where I really hope history will not repeat itself. My best friend Maris injured herself too so for the next 2 weeks we may have to refrain from going to gym. My already all-rounded body is getting bigger...freak!

It was Halloween 3 days ago and I had to work. Felt so useless cos I couldn't fully use my right hand/arm to even string the "cobweb" **sigh**. Besides that, I tried my best to help. It was a pretty good night, things went smoothly. I was dressed as "Card Soldier" in "Alice in Wonderland", Andrea was a vampire and boy he sure play his part well, looking exactly like one. Michele, his shipmate was a Pirate.

Once again my darling boyfriend managed to forgot the camera leaving us in disappointment :( why in the world would I wanna dressed up and not have memories of it in hard copy???!!!! Haha no choice. The only good news is that we managed to get our photos taken by some photographer and it will be published online. Im so jealous not having my own Halloween pix in Facebook cos seems like everybody have it **Puffffff**

It's back to work today and it's another week of chaos, mess, finger-pointing etc I would assume. what's new??

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!