It poured today, since this morning at 9am...so gloomy so sad. Supposed to have a meeting today to discuss about the future of the company, marketing plan etc which was postponed since last Friday has to be postponed again. Hopefully we can have it tomorrow.
I still love my job but so much has happened. I am still trying to make it work out but it seems so far reach. Really hope this tidal wave can go by soon and we'll see a clear coast very soon.
I can see it has taken a great toil on everybody, even the boss whom I sometimes stick a needle to his voodoo doll is worn out. I think this is his limit.
Had a tiff with him last Friday. Didn't mean to disrespect because I had to be real honest to get the truth across. He took it positively because I think he finally see where I come from. I don't want to win this battle because there is nothing to win. I am always fighting along side and I think it has more or less been paid off.
I will not be upset if he were to closed the company, in fact, it may be a good thing to do at situation like this.
In life we go thru' alot just to see a situation, a point, a person etc, this is just another journey in life.
*********************************
Got my new camera on Saturday, it's the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX180 a 14.7mp digital cam with DSLR features, how cool huh. The images are so sharp..I am so excited with it cos I wanna take many photos during my December holiday.
Took few photos of our dinner on Friday...so dumb, there's a mode for taking food and yet I didn't noticed until the last dish...tea!! Like Marisa my good friend will say "sibei tampai" aka "ultra stupid" :)
*********************************
Spoke to Angeline a good friend thru' MSN last week and she told me she kinda regretted moving to Perth and thinking of moving back to Singapore. She told me there's literally nothing for her to do there. I told her she'll always be welcome back cos Marisa & I will always be here. She said she'll decide and settle some stuff 1st.
She'll be making a trip back December, hope she can make it before I leave for my trip.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment