Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Liar Liar, Pants On Fire

The heading says it all - pathetic, have no self-control, selfish, illogical, narcissistic, pervasive, dishonest etc whether Pathological or Complusive liars. Their only purpose for doing this - to make a fool out of others; the outcome - end up being the fool themselves.

Everybody have to tell some form of lies, big or small to get out of a sticky situation. But that doesn't mean after succeeding once, you have to continue doing it all your life. However to some people who think with their assholes obviously think this is the way to live.

I think of myself as an occassional liar like most people to aviod unpleasant situation and I hate doing that cos I never think it's right but sometimes I do not have a choice. I do not lie just because I can't control myself, because I am unable to tell apart the truth and fiction, I am comfortable doing it. Lying is wrong especially at the expense of others and I am always sorry when I lie, kicking myself in the ass.

Living my life on this earth, it is normal to meet people that tell white lies every now and then, but someone who's life simply cannot move on without lying is rare. I know such 4 people that exist, no names mention, just M1, M2, F1 & F2.

M1 - Smart guy but extremely low self esteem. Doesn't show on the outside, constantly appearing very suave, smart, funny and very generous with money even thou' he do not have it. Borrows money from people but never returning and turning the other way round saying they are the ones who own him. Always exaggerating the facts to make himself look good or be the victim. Once, even made up a story about the death of his own father just to gain pity even thou' we found his dad alive and kicking.

M2 - Biggest fool of the year. Lies for no apparent reason, just because he thinks he's so smart and is able to pull the wool across everyone's eyes. Unable to track his own lies, often when being caught, make up more ridiculous stories to cover the previous ones. Lies to you straight face with no hint of remorse. Shameless liar who always insist others around him are the one lying when the truth is exposed. Often accusing the others of forgetting and making more bullshit to make himself look like the misunderstood one. Lies always affecting others, at the expense of others around him.

F1 - Another smart person, wondering if most smart person have personality disorder. Always the damsel in distress, she is never wrong. Lies to make herself look even smarter, concorting stories that are too incredible to be true. Lack of self-discipline and control, despite having a nice heart, the lying made others avoid her. Lives in her own fairy-tale world that is made up of deception, make-believes and other imaginations.

F2 - Saddest of all liars because it has already affected many in her life and it will continue to do so. Void of conscious and lie just because she's the angel. Not a good liar because she's an open book but will continue to lie to make herself look good even thou' the lies have been exposed long time ago. Selfish because will never put herself into the shoes of others, only do things for herself and to lie her way thru' has gotten her so far but many around her are fools no more. She is now the biggest jackass because in "reel life" she seemed to have alot but in "real life" she has nothing at all.

These above examples I would like to think as being devoided of real love and incapable to tell the truth. If this is the fact, it is very sad indeed. I despise people who get by everyday with lying to others, treating them like idiot, disrespecting others. These are very sad, wretched individuals who will gain nothing out of this world. I hope they will never have children otherwise these poor souls will never be taught the right things and end up being useless to society even if they are very bright scholars cos having a chip on the shoulder, flawed character, shady background can never bring you far. And if they have children, I send my biggest condolences.

Pardon me for I am not being judgemental, I am just trying to be reasonable here placing a fact that is so often ignored. Lying is something that will never go away even if you decided to sweep it all under the rug, it's like the skeleton in the closet which will be there to haunt you forever being the liar or the victim. Dishonesty distroy even the most powerful link on earth. The next time before you lie, think about your lying habit, has it gone too far..and be realistic about it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!