Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bravo to Obama!

"If you are already worth tens of millions of dollars, and you are having to lay off workers, the least you can do is say, 'I'm willing to make some sacrifice as well', because I recognize that there are people who are a lot less well off, who are going through some pretty tough times ," Obama told ABC News... this was on the news today and I say BRAVO TO OBAMA!

It's time someone step out and talk down to these people who are still squeezing every single drop of blood outta the ordinary folks, not only in USA but I hope all over the world. You are already indeed worth so much so what's the point of piling on these fortune during such crisis? I would say do something charitable, some sacrifices, be humane.

He was appalled by some big shot taking private jet to Washington pleading for bailout money for their companies. This is downright disgusting and make the normal folks like us sick! Why don't you just do yourself a favor by bloody sell that stupid jet and save some cost by taking a normal plane? Perhaps they'll seriously consider helping you out if you help yourself out 1st!! I wonder what kinda bird stuffings they have in their head??

Bush administrative was completely fucked, raising a bunch of money sucking inbreed who are good at nothing except wasting the money of all tax payers. BUSH = Bloody Useless Shameless Hopeless! Go rot in hell!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!