When younger, I had so much oil on my face that I could fried a turkey. Now I still have it, just most of the time T-zone, I could still fried a spring chicken. I think the most disgusting part is having extremely oily eyelids..how weird.
Btw, bought a product call "Dr Feelgood". It is from BeneFit, a beauty product from San Francisco, USA. The product description says this on their webpage http://www.benefitcosmestic.com/:
This is a new idea for smooth, silky, matte skin. It's dr. feelgood - our complexion miracle worker! This colorless, weightless balm goes on bare skin or glides over makeup to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores while soaking up excess oil. Enriched with Vitamins A, C and E, dr. feelgood is just what the doctor ordered for beautiful, healthy skin!Tips and tricks: Using the sponge provided, pat and smooth dr. feelgood on your face, giving special attention to any areas with fine lines or enlarged pores. Continue to use throughout the day for quick and flawless touch ups!
I was excited about it as I was told it will leave you with matt look throughout most of the day.
However, I was disappointed a barely into 3 hours after applying it onto my face, it was as shiny as a brand new silver plate, I swear I could see my own reflection through the mirror! I was horrified and applied more around it. A few hours later, I could still see some oil seeping thru' so I had to apply it again for the 3rd time.
I guessed it doesn't work for face that has accumulated oil that could fried at least a spring chicken. But I am not giving it up and will try it again.
Oh, on 2nd note, I was told by the counter girl that this product could last for a year, sometimes more than a year. In my case, at the amount I am needing, I think I will need to replace a new case max of 6 month. But I think lesser as my situation is not that bad during winter and since I am heading to Italy soon for skiing, it will take about 2 weeks off ... hmm good calculation.
Now, let's see how long this 3rd application is gonna last....
No comments:
Post a Comment