Thursday, November 6, 2008

Snow White Going On A Tanning Session - Part 1

I have been going to the "Suntanning Studio" behind Boat Quay for about 2 years now. It's only an on/off thing, probably only maximum of 4 times a year especially year end where there's no sun at all. My friend Pam who has been fair for most of life is getting tired of looking "sickly and pale" is gonna join me on this adventure.

We spoke on MSN regarding this like for the longest time since beginning of the year but due to both our hectic work schedule and also I was out of town once in a while, timing was always crap. But this time, yes this time we'll make sure it happens as I am also tired of this stupid monsoon that takes away the sun most of the weekends.

Boy aren't we or especially Pam excited about it? 1st time I am doing this with someone..eerrr we are not going into the same machine but having a company..geez!

So will update this blog with our new "darker" look and I can't imagine "Ms Snow-White Pam" having red face hehe...here a pix of her proving her royal whitness....


Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa....so let's see how dark she can go for her 1st indoor tanning session and if Snow White looks good getting a little burnt....Keep a look out for the next update on "Snow White Going On A Tanning Session"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!