HAMILTON SUCKS THE CRAP OUTTA ME!! I am so a McLaren fan and has been for years now despite whoever's driving except for LH :( I simply can't stand him, he irritates the living daylight outta me!! ARRRRRR just 1 point damn it, what was wrong with Timo freaking Clock or whatever his name is the German dude.
I am now so disgusted cos I have a driver whom I simply detest driving for my favourite team..I am waiting for the day he'll go to flaming ass Ferrari to get his own arse roasted hehe
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment