Monday, November 24, 2008

Out of His Mind!

It's topsy turvy here and it's time to act fast...too fast in this case. Meeting on Wednesday on decision to continue to give up, if continue will have to do it for free or I can choose to take it on a part-time basis.

Friday came and we talked...I am very candid about it and of cos I do not give in as they say there's no such thing call "free" in this world. I opted for part-time coming in 1,3 & 5 and to work for free during company's crisis is out of the way. I did not creat the crisis and we obviously knew who did it. He has always allowed the culprit to go scott-free and this is call just desserts because we all saw it coming. I did more than what I am supposed to do ended up doing things that I shouldn't be doing and not having time at all to do things I should be doing! For all these, I got nothing but blamed. Of cos I am not one to suffer in slience, I spoke my mind just to be sane.


It must be out of his mind to expect us, especially ME to work for free. I wonder which part of his balls isn't functioning and not thinking properly. ME WORK FOR FREE?? OVER YOUR DEAD BODY X 10000 TIMES! I did not mess up the account, I did not lose any clients by any stupid antics of mine, I did not try to pull a fast one everyday..My only crime is to chose to stay on to clear up the mess and even that is a virture of mine!!

Like they say once a moron, always a moron, this time even GOD can't help. My oh my, stupidity is the most incurable illness in the universe, lucky for me, it's not contagious :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!