Friday, November 14, 2008

Snow White Going On A Tanning Session - Part 2

We finally hit the tanning salon on Wednesday. Decided to go along even thou' it was raining non-stop. She was there before me but I managed to not let her wait too long. We headed straight for the session.

To make her augural visit more worth it, she was only charged $19.90 for the machine and of cos another $15 for the tanning lotion. We took the same model of machine as there were to, were told it is the latest model. We opted for the option to spread out the timing to reduce radiation so 7min this time and another 7min next week. Sounds alright for me as I know how it feels to be baked in a machine for a head on full 15min. My melatonin was fine but not Pam as you can see how fair she is, she can't afford to do that, she'll get burnt! Instead of brown, she'll get "chao tar"!

We had fun putting the lotion on and talking shit in the changing room since there's only 2 of us. It was a cool 7min as the machine is so much better than the 1 I always use. It's got more ventilation so the heat was bearable.

We got back to out locker to get changed but Pam realised in the mist of chaos, she accidentally mixed up the locker's combination!!! Haha how blur is that? I told her well, she had to figure it 1 by 1 herself hahaha or she could get the guy in to open it for her. She struggled for a good 2 min before giving up, that's my girl, never say die but that was not that bright an idea. I got the guy in & in a swift second, it was opened. Btw, I was laughing at her expenses the whole time.

After popping her "tanning" cherries, we head to BK eating house for her all time fishball noodles. She has been raving about it to me for years which I never got to try and she was right, besides the fishballs being like twice the size of the normal ones, it was so springy, you could play ping pong with it...nice nice.

In between bites, she was telling me she thought 7min was nothing, her inner thighs feel hot. Ok that blew me off the hook, I couldn't stop laughing....well where the sun doesn't shine, it hurts more. What a joker.

Latest update from her yesterday, she got slightly darker which was good news cos we are heading back next Monday and also decided to do a full-fledge tan in December before I go for my skiing :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!