Thursday, November 20, 2008

To My Dearest Friend

Dear A

I miss you.

The last time we met, you were not happy. I am sorry for that. I remember for your birthday I asked for your wish and you told me you wished to be "happy", I felt sad hearing that. Please know that I am always wishing for happiness for you, however happiness is within your own hand and nobody can tell you how to, where to and when to find happiness.

Many things have happened over the years and I hope that you are getting a clearer picture in your heart about the kind of happiness you want. I am not here to judge the kind of happiness you have had pursued or want to pursue in the near future because it's a different definition for all inculding myself and M.

Let yourself go, set your heart free, free from all the bad and leave them behind and move on. Only moving on can you start to really live again. Be it good or bad, just let yourself go in inhibitions only you can imagine and truly need. Never be bitter with the past and learn to forgive, only the greatest people forgive.

What was the past, do not repeat. What's in hold for the future, we'll figure that out. What we have now, hold it dearly. Hold it dearly my dear means true happiness that you need. Do not want something that you do not need, because you do not need to string along something that your heart do not desire, it will make you miserable. Hold onto something your heart truly long for and make sure it's what you truly need to get to happiness.

Sometimes in life we all had to make stupid decisions to realised what a fool we were. Some mistakes lasted longer than others because we refused to see the mistakes we make. It is never too last to make a right decision. I was a fool once refusing to see the truth until truth started slapping me in my own face that I had to confront it and make a right decision. You will one day find that strength in yourself to face the truth and confront the devil inside you to get to the end of the journey where happiness awaits you.

I wish you all the love, strength, wisdom, courage you need to walk this journey towards happiness. Remember that happiness lies in your own hand and only you can fight for it. Start living a life that truly makes you feel alive. Be your own hero and conquer your own fear. If any tom, dick and harry out there can find happiness, so can you :)

We love you, M & I and no matter what decision you make we do not care because we will always be here. We just want you to be happy, truly happy, glowing with happiness, living, breathing, swimming in true happiness.

Loving you always, Y

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!