Thursday, November 20, 2008

What A Day

Had meeting today regarding the future of the company, review etc. It has been disheartening almost 1st quarter of the year where things went down hill in terms of work. Morals has been low since. But most held on, trying to make things work despite not being appreciated because we are responsible adults.

Talk of the topic is to closed the office cos to date in 2008, we've lost about $20K. No earlier noticed was given and this Friday if we decided it's pointless to go on, the office will be closed end of the month. Otherwise, we'll continue till Jan or March but will not be paid salaries until all payment are released by our main client who still owns us more than $100K.

I wasn't worried, just bloody pissed that I had to be dragged into all these bullshit. I did not participate in their little stupid agreement with clients to set events at cost. I did not mess up the account, I did not lose any of our clients stuff nor did I ever attempt to steal and blame it on others.

Nevertheless, the threat was that if money is not paid by our main client, no pay. Pluuuueeezzzzz, threatening me?? You must be joking. Just had a fight last week on this topic with him that the money will come in cos I am in charge and when I say I am in charge, I get things done!

I'm a genius cos payment are coming in end of November and in December, it will be all paid up. Do not ask how I do it, but I am sure it's easy to guess.

Never ever threaten me cos it will get you no where and you'll end up eating your own socks, sucker!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!