Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weird But Good

I had such a strange dream today, it was kinda morbid but happy. I dreamt that I was dead, can't remember how I died but it was a sudden death. After my death I was in another world, no difference from where we are but happier. I see people who were dead before me still looking the same but happier. You are free to do anything and they do not need money.

But the strangiest thing was that in the same dream, there was Max Loong, the model/MVJ/actor!! He was dead too!! We got along so well in the dream that at some point it was awkard. OMG how scary cos honestly besides once trying to bring him in as a host for one of my event and met him at another of my event and taking a pix for him was the closest I've ever get to him. Not that I am interested, but I've never fancied him hahaha which makes it worst and even more unexplainable.


Anyways, it was quite a nice dream, been a while I had such a dream and according to such, it would mean that you will out live the people that you see in your dreams..hmmm I'd better not tell this to my best friend!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!