It was just a blink of an eye and we are coming closed to the end of 2008 once again. I have been in this company for more than a year and never gotten a pay raise!
I know myself when it comes to work, responsibility is a huge thing for me and all things in fairness too. The only unlucky thing is that my boss is somehow the opposite. He has openly showed his dislike towards me by constantly critizing me, saying I am not ladylike, not demure, not gentle blah blah. How he has never liked me even thou' work wise I have proved alot which I did not even want to prove anything to him cos he's just not worth it. He takes me at a surface value, that is so shallow. But my motto in life is to follow my heart and not who or what others expect me to be.
But being the "big hearted" me, I am never bothered by his remarks as only the despictable would do something like this. I will never allow myself to stoop so low.
But enough is enough, I am going to fight for what I deem fit which is a decent pay raise. I will tell it to his face if this is how I deal with a rat that it's high time I get a pay based on my work performance instead of personal issues or he can kiss my beautiful ass good-bye :)
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment