I have no complaints on using hand me down computers as long as they are functioning. I don't want to have to deal with freezing screen, slow in all aspect, blue screen, crashes, virus etc everyday coming to work. But it seems impossible at work cos it happens constantly. WHY ME?
But now I am taking it easy cos if this is what you want me to use, don't expect productivity, don't expect fast turn around time. Just be prepared for me to just sit here & solve software/hardware issues the whole day.
However the good news is since starting work, I have been promoted to a person of know how cos suddenly I am a super woman who can do almost everything. Woah, this is what money can never buy hahahaha your title of "Jack of All Trades".
In my next resume, I really have no idea how to describe my work scope cos it's too wide for my position and will take more than a page just to detail it out. Or should I just indicate there's no job scope cos my boss says you have to take the challenge and do everything just like him because he is perfect, he can do everything and anything, if he can do so can you!! Does that sounds better? Or will it scare my prospective employer cos they'll think I am too good?? Life is tough huh??
Well I had better not be perfect cos I can't do everything. There are certain challenges that I chose to ignore because I am not here to please everybody. I am sure life is even much better this way which is to work within your limits because you know you can and not try to work without limits cos you think you can because that will always be on others expenses which eventually will cost you to face the consequences. Thinking and knowing are different :)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment