Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spint, Spring Cleaning

Got our hands dirty finally yesterday. We knew there's heaps of stuff to throw but didn't realised there's so much. Walked up & down the office just to throw it away to compensate for not attending gym. I feel so guilty cos I have been working late this week that I didn't have much time left for gym as tomorrow I will be going to to the Friday practise for F1 to familarise myself with the area so it will be easier on race day so left only the weekends for gym this week.

Thew away most stuff in the office like the white elephant infront of me, the sofa was there cos we thought why not, we could tend to people who comes into the office and let them take a seat but found it useless cos it was piled up with stuff and left with no room for butts. So out it goes.

Got rid of the shelves as well cos it was clutter full of junks. It's human nature to leave junks when there's space so we replaced it with a much smaller shelf that is just nice. No more excuses for mess.

Now the only things left are to get a few more items from Ikea and a new fridge. Our office is a old shop house so the structure is a bit constrain therefore we have all decided to leave the fridge in my office. Looks like more human traffic starting from next week but have to be very strict about hygiene as 1 or 2 people tend to take it for granted and brought along their bad habits of leaving their marks everywhere they go, so no more left over unwanted food/drinks in the fridge and we mean it!

Let's see how long these jitterson can stay away for.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!