This has been a shit week! 1stly it was raining non-stop, 2ndly my mum had another heart attack, got discharged but on the same day got readmitted into another hospital due to allergy, 3rdly, it rained during my event so we had to rushed with the re-set up, no hiccups but still it was something I admitted could have been done better.
Well it is still raining as I type and wonder how long this raining spell is going to last as my mood has been dampered badly but all the above.
However, I was still grateful for my boyfriend and best friend being around for me, this certainly helps.
Let's just cross our fingers to better tomorrow :)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment