Monday, September 15, 2008

Losing Weight

Since young, my weight has been yo-yoing and now it is seriously time to do something about it. Standing at 157cm and 56kg, this is the heaviest in my life's history..horror, horror, horror :( I need to lose weight for the specific reason:

1. to be more healthy
2. to feel more healthy
3. to save more $$ so I have to be able to fit into old clothes

Medical history from my mother's side is disgusting ranging from hypertension, stroke, heart disease, cancer etc and these are the main cause of death and I really don't want to wind up like that.

I lose weight with an agenda not because I am vain but I want to live longer to get married, to start a family to watch my children grow and also to grow old with my life partner.

You may say "oh ya BS!" but it's true because I am not they kind who "weights" my happiness and gets all upset when I put on weight. I would normally brush it off & watch my diet normally when then happens but at the back of my head, it's not enough. I finally went back to the gym despits my job which demand alot of time and energy from me. If time is something you never bad enough, find time; if energy is something you get drained, find that energy back.

I do not lose weight to look beautiful, I lose weight knowing I have a great deal of happiness ahead to be discover so the next step is it be focused and work it all out. Rome wasn't built within a day, so is losing weight, but with enough determination, nobody can tell you that you can never achieve it.

So come along and join me on this journey and start taking good care of yourself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!