Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SPRINT CLEANING?

The office is in a mess...errr wait, I mean the office is constantly messy..that sounds more like it. We have been talking about sorting out the mess for the longest time and now it seems everybody wants to do it but there's always something popping up around the corner..sigh..I wonder when will I have a proper clean and neat office??? Spring is now Sprint for me as we are racing again time to do it...we don't have much time, it's getting closer to the end of the year where we'll all start getting busy again..when when when???

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!