Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

Had a wonderful weekend as we did a Flea Market at the Youth Park. It was my virgin attempt and I must say it was quite alrite, made a bit of profit but the stupid taxi ride chew a bit off it. Next time round, I'm gonna get a designated driver to help :)

Weeeeeeeeeeee F1! It's a dream come true for me as I have been to several ones around and have been openly hoping we'll do it here. The weather was superb which at one point threatened to rain. Despite the dramas going on, it was one of the better one this season. I wasn't disappointed with the Ferrari team losing cos THIS IS WHAT I WANT yipee. Was glad Alonso was on the podium to win himself the very 1st ugliest trophy in F1 history. What were our designers thinking? 1st it was the super-duper weird merlion dress and now this really awkard looking trophy.

Yes Rosberg beat Hamilton, this is what I have been looking forward too. Was glad my all time favourite, Mika Haikkenen was in town to celebrate his 40th birthday with his hot chick girlfriend. Should have left his cruella-looking wife long time ago.

So far the best time during the race was the crash at the exact spot we were standing. It was a good decision to leave the seats to get closer to the track. Poor Nelson Piquet, he lost it but we profited from it.

Now that this exciting weekend is over, besides expecting my boyfriend on 1 October, there's really nothing much to look forward until Deepavali at the end of October....kua kua

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!