Woah the world is gonna collapsed! With the downfall of Merrill Lynch & surprise surprised Bear Stearns!! Lehman's only got itself to blame thinking help should come in a form of higher payout...hello? You are in great debts and beggers cannot be choosers. What you did was hurt many innocent salary workers under you? Shame on you!! Now AIG is trying to save it's ass from a 20 million loss, well better act fast before you create a mess for 74 million insurance investors all over the world!!!!!!!!! Bunch of selfish money sucking asscraps!
Good that oil prices went down but what's the use when such turmoils are going on all over the world? Doesn't quite make sense isn't it? But what I see are those designer suit-claded, high-flying, money-spluring bankers taking a back seat now whimpering and crying their asses off. I've seen too many of these bankers showing off their riches, buying only the best off the shelves and eating only in michelin-stars restaurants with their rude, abnoxious, standoffish and condesending behavior. I am laughing now at their plight cos what goes up must come down and normally what comes down might not go up ever again or hmmmm slowly..very slowly. I mock big time at those whom I personally know because they finally had to eat their shorts. Evil I may be but I didn't had it coming :) .....OUCH THAT SUCKS hehe
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment