Monday, August 27, 2012

Part 3 - Things & people that annoys me

CHILDISH ADULT AT WORK

This group of people are the worst to work with!  They are non stop whiners, crybabies, attention seekers, backstabbers, always carrying tales, throwing tempers as they deem fit!  These group of adults refused to grow up and make the lives of others around a living hell, especially co-workers. 

They need to wake up and realise that their mummy & daddy dearest isn't the freaking CEO of the companies they work with so shut up and learn how to behave like adults!  If you still wanna be pampered, nappy cradle, go home please, we don't need to mother asswipes like you.

Stop all these talk of "oh I was the baby at home..blah blah blah....my mummy & daddy would always give me what I want... blah blah blah..." wah eh, so rich ah, pampered like a Princess is it?  Don't need to work la, stay home and be treated like HRH, why come out and terrorise others?  Inconvient us, waste our time and energy and take up space??  I would rather work with a half-brain than you understand?

 
The only crap you are good at is back-stabbing & carrying tales.  No morals, no ethics, just full of evil ideas.  Why bother going to church?  No matter how much you pray, you are still worst than a hyena and more stinko than a skunk.  Going to church doesn't define how good a person you are, your actions does.  Even a 6 yo child knows that!

My advise - stay home and learn to grow up, watch and grasp how real human/adults live.  Be responsible - watch your own actions,look at yourself before putting the blame on others.  People like you are just society pests that's wasting the $$ of tax-payers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!