Friday, August 10, 2012

I CAN'T STAND THEM

I really really can't stand them for:

1. their lack of professionalism
Looking at their country, looking at they way they work, looking at how they conduct themselves at work, I can only say these people do not have work ethics & unprofessional.  You wanna say we complaint alot, please, take a closer look at them.  Even as we complain, we are still working and progressing.  Once they complain, they never move from where they mouth is. 

2. their ego
So what if you are a graduate?  So good, so much backbones,stay in your own country and look for jobs la.  You should count yourselves lucky to have a job here.  You get to stay in a clean country & sleep in a safe environment.  If you are not happy then honestly, just leave, we don't need trash like your country does.

3. their accent
Wa biang eh, you wanna laugh at our Singlish whereas your accent is downright disgusting.  You think American troops live in your country meaning you can speak perfect English with American accent?  If it's true then all of you are warp and should either see some shrinks or go directly into the gas chamber, we do not need psychos like you.  We are being polite by pretending to understand you but 99% of the time, we are just thinking when will you just shut the fuck up!

4. their language
No language, and trust me, no other languages give more headache that yours.  I have never hated a language so much that I wish the whole country gone, the language, a history that will never happen ever again.

5. non stop yakking
I think the whole country, in their previous lives, are mute therefore, they can't stop yakking in this life.  The whole combination of their fucked up accent, language and non-stop blabbling makes it even more appaling.  Talk more than working, I bet you can't shut your mouth even in the coffin.  It's true, you people talk more shit in 1 min than I can ever physically shit in a lifetime.

6. fake front, backstabbing
No, I don't mean your tits are so small that you need to fake it (even when you fake it, that fat baby I just saw has got bigger tits than you).  You people are well known to be the biggest fakers and backstabbers.  Now I know why your country is full of crap, because of what you are, it's a vicious cycle & karma that you've left to the younger generation - you fake and backstab thus' your offsprings get it back 100 times.  Drama la

7. they are so shallow
I must say I salute your shallowness because you people are the only ones who would think that an actor can save your asses.  You really make me laugh because your brains are so small that you think if they can act as a hero on tv, they must be as good as they can be in real life.  Only in your country can you have people with little or no real political backgrounds to run for president.  But that say, I salute your stupid courage.

8. their drama-mama behaviour
You really love their drams on the big screen that even in your daily lives, you wanna act it out.  I pity you for not able to tell black & white.  You are so good at playing victims that you most often than not, over do and backfire your own schemes.  You people are good at nothing except to stir up trouble.


9. they are so full of excuses
They have practically an excuse for everything!  They are never to be blame for any failure because before you can pinpoint at their mistakes, they already have a different direction to show you.  Never underestimate their strength of making up excuses :)

10. their trash talk
Ask anyone, they will tell you that you and your people talk the most trash.  How do I know?  I have people here that talks trash more than they work.  Trash talk for 7 hours, producing only 1 hour of work.  Trash talk shit that they can never deliver.  Now I know why more than 60% of their land is covered by trash, that's the amount of rubbish they pour out from their mouth!


I SO WANNA GO FOR A HOLIDAY HERE!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!