These few years, I have really had enough of these high influx or PRC & pinoys. Everywhere you turn, it's them like leeches, sucking onto you with no intention of letting go! I thought PRCs were annoying because of their lack of hygiene, social etiquette and basic manners; I was so wrong my friends.
In fact, I am still very willing to go to China where real culture is aplenty to discover, but above all, I am Chinese, just not from China haha. I am not 100% agreeable to many of the unspeakable horrors they have towards human kind, as the new rich emerges, rate of morality declines. Nevertheless, it is part of my breeding, being the same race. I have also noticed that after a few hoo-has from these China brats making a nuisance of themselves, they did, more or less improved with their behaviour, after a lecture from their own leaders.
On the other hand, I can't say so for the other group of raceless mongrols. It's the Americans-wannabes with fake accent, that were once ruled & abandoned by the Portuguese. Chinese? Caucasians? Hispanic? NO, nothing! They will fly to where the money smells and completely idolise everything "White" or "American".
They remind me of locusts. They come in a swarm, breed rapidly & destroying crops along the way. They infest my beautiful country, bring along their pariah class university degrees (probably ranked 10,000 in the world), demanded to be treated like (garbage) royalities, spewing their mouthful of unbearable Tagalog, which is ear damaging. Tell me, which part of them dun even come closed to looking like one?
I've never come across people in whole of a country to be more hallucinated than them. All they wanna do is to marry some white dudes and live a "happily ever-after" fairy tale with no idea that the package is more of a old, pot-bellied, beer-breathe white trash than a "Mr Brad Pitt" or "Mr Universe". They practically pray to $$ and going to the church I suspect, is a conspiracy to cover up their greed in hope that they will still be salvaged. Rotten beyond the point of no return, these conniving, scheming, greedy, evil, insistable lillyputian ( I think the tallest pinoy stands at no more than 168cm ) will eventually burn in hell. How dare such loathsome beings even think that they have the privilege of going to heaven?? I am not a holy person but still I think these bunch of "servants" are doing such injustice in the name of God!
Bullying is another of their favourite hobby. They like to think they are so superior and bully their local colleagues, of lower or same rank. Of cos with big bosses, their favourite past time is to lick their asses. They are all 2-headed snakes, fake to the core, pretentious nation. One can never ever believe what comes out from their gap for truth to them, is non-existence.
Their wanton & mindless chattering leads them to believe that they are the best person in a vocation that require speaking. For fuck's sake, these jackasses can't even pronouce many simple English words properly and they endeavor themselves to be skilled communicators??
Filipinas rarely marry for love, they take the ride where her man can provide the most $$ and once you marry them, you are fucked for life cos they will squeeze every single cent out of you that's why they prefer white men. They are stuck to the mindset that their "patata" can set off more white men to fetch in more moolas. I admit that most are in a dire situation where it comes to $$ but these are mainly the ones who work overseas as domestic helpers, not the bloody office workers with certain shit ass qualification. I despise these $$ suckers.
Pinoys, where their middle names are "HUSTLERS".
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment