I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO CONSTANTLY BREAK INTO A FIT OF UNCONTROLLED LAUGHTER AFTER SAYING A FEW WORDS!
OMG these people are bloody bloody irritating!!!! They make me wanna slam their head againt the wall, stuff a bottle into their mouth so that they can stop their piggy squeal laughter :(
I've worked with such people and I am still working with such people that makes me wonder. I've noticed how they interact with others, especially under certain cirfumstances and I've found the link to be anxiety. To some, laughter is the best medicine and in their case, laughter eases their anxiety, perhaps?
No matter what's the main reason, anxiety or just pure bimbo act. I do not have the patience to deal with such mannerism. If I am expecting something funny from you, it's fine if you laugh. otherwise just get to the point and SHUT UP YOU MORONIC HYENA!!
Nothing annoys me more than a brainless squealing human!
No comments:
Post a Comment