Monday, August 27, 2012

OR-BEE-GOOD

Yak la yak somemore la, ganna warn liao!  My god these people can't never keep their mouth shut!  How do I describe their accent?  It's the worst white noises ever experienced, they don't talk, they cluck, squeak, squeal.  And their language is probably originated from somewhere in Africa, where it's so bad that even Africans stop clucking it!

I know some people who can talk but Pinoys take the cue.  They are no. 1 in annoying people around them.  They think they are so good that they make good sales or customer service staff.  Please lor, 90% of the time, we have no clue WTF you are talking about, except you are all shitty attitude with fucked up accent that even baboons seemed more human like.

These days when I hear pinoys with their fake American accent or strong tagalish, I just tell them to never ever call me again.  I wanna throw it into their face further by saying, "your accent makes me sick, don't call again or I will send my medical bills to you!"

I can never work in peace, these numskulls have no idea when to shut their gaps.  Peng you eh, you work with your eyes and brains ok?  Not with your mouth!  Unless you work in Orchard Towers, your mouth doesn't need to be opened the whole time ok???  Perhaps you really should work there since all you know how to do is to open that useless hole.

Bet you either do not have a brain, or it's even small that a pea that nothing gets processed before coming out of your trash mouth.  All you spew is verbal diarrhoea that even abu neh neh dun wanna clean for you...ewwwww

Now I understand 1 thing .... normal men can't stand women who talks too much, non-stop, that's why your country is so lack of real men.  Like they say, if you can't beat them, you have to join them.  So stop being an ass and complain that you have more "sistas" than men in your dirt hole.  You have turned men into your kind with your perpetual blah blah blah...OR-BEE-GOOD YOU ASKED FOR IT!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!