Everybody's born into this world for a reason. Not everybody can find that reason at the end of the day, some take 4 years, some took 40 years and sadly most can't even find that reason at death bed.
When I look at people around me, I ponder. Have they ever thought what is life all about and maybe even where and how their life has been or gone? The very good part of our early life is spend growing up and learning. That's the reason we go to school to learn the basic of knowledge on general issues, language, art, calculations, history, geography, cooking etc to know our strength and weakness and how to steer our lives through it. The 2nd part of our lives are either to make it or to break it and this is where we are sent onto society to learn quickly how life can be so cruel. This is where most fall and might not even stand again. If you stand, the 3rd phase of life will be more breezy where you are more successful or rather stable in life when you know you have the capability to move on to a higher level in life to start a family or grow in your own field of work. But the fallen ones get lagged behind by society, they are the forgotten ones, the ones that society brand as losers. It's very unfair but this is life, it will never stay back and encourage you, it either pulls u along or drags you down.
However, people are so overwhelmed by how they are labelled by society that they get lost in their own identities. They do stuff to be recognised, to be worshipped, to be popular, to be wanted, to feel good, to not feel like a social outcast. They get so consumed by the thought that what society deem fit, must be good for them. They live their lifes for others to get approval, never once care about how they really feel or want. I find these people the sadest on earth, which made up almost 90% of the population.
If I let others judge my by the way I do things, I live my life etc I can never survive in this world cos I am not being true and if you can't be true to yourself, how real are the others around you? Do you sometimes wished you could do things they way you want? Do you wished sometimes you could live the way you want? I do not see how these things can never be done, if you only believe in yourself and dare to do it.
It is not wrong to rebel in life, as long as your purpose is right. It is not wrong to speak up against what you do not believe, as long as your argument is right. It is not wrong to break the rules, as long as it do not warrant any authority issues. It is not wrong to think out of the box, as long as the ideas and concepts are right. It is not wrong to be different, as long as you believe in yourself, take responsibilites in what you do.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment