Friday, July 11, 2008

Flying Koreans (Seoul-Singapore) - Part 2

Koreans are weird, definitely weird. They live in a society where they have great inferiority complex. They are very superficial people and looks at everything on the surface. Yes I agree that natural great looks in Korea are rare and reducing to pastic surgery is common but that is just so dumb. So is buying fake degrees, diplomas and faking resumes. The funniest part of it all is that these are high profilic people under the scrunity of public. It goes to shows how guillible and dumb their government is. Just cos you are beautiful on the outsides doesn't mean you are capable, just cos you have a degree from Yale doesn't mean you are invincible. Everything is fake in Korea, so is the clone dog haha .... how imbecile is that.
******************************************************************************************
From Korea to Singapore, the flight is once again 99.9% filled by Koreans and their tour guides. Bravo and thank you for coming to Singapore to spend your Korean Wons. I love you for that.

I always know Koreans are not someone you would take a 2nd look at and on this flight, it says it all. I was surrounded by typical looking Koreans with tiny eyes, big noise and big flat face. So to say bad fashion taste too. They remind me of the farmers I see following their tour guides around at the Forbidden City in Beijing, just much fairer since they'd rather be known to come from Seoul rather than the outskirts of Seoul which would mean you come from a farm, most of the time that is true. The children are a direct mould from their parents too and they talk way too loudly.

During this flight, I noticed how badly Asian kids behave..once again. Pardon me, I had my own fair share of witnessing Western kids behaving badly but never this bad trust me. These were monkeys running amok in groups, in high pitch shrieking voices. I would love to go up to their parents & give them each a tight slap across that ugly faces of theirs & toss their kids into the turbo engine into minced meat!

Sorry dude, I have discipline children before & it's not that tough to tell them to behave well in public. There is a time for play, running around and screaming in high voices. It is improper on a plane to do that. I have seen Western children being told by their parents that and if their children can understand that, I don't see how these Korean parents can't discipline them the same way. When I say Koreans I mean Koreans cos Asian kids of other countries had better behavior.

I was appalled when this man in his 60's wanted the stewardess to open up all his food and utensils. I seriously wanted to spit at his face and tell him to take all his food and shuff it up that pathetic Korean ass of his. This is a society where men are not above women. Korean men are well known for that and if you have inferior complex it's your own problem, don't take it out on other women. Sometimes I blame the women for it, for allowing their mother and society to screw useless moronic values onto them and for accepting it. How can a woman ever let a man order her around making her think she is worthless. If that is your fetish, go ahead and be used and humilited, otherwise, get a life.

Saw a funny scene. This Korean man a seat away from me took a pizza for a snack. I was looking at him fumbling around with the box where obviously there 2 flaps for you to tear around it. I do not assume as I am certain he is a incompetent becase there's an instruction by the side for you to read. He somehow got kind of fed up after a while trying to pry the box by the side and when the stewardess came around to clear our rubbish, he simply tossed the still attached pizza onto her tray and said something in Korean with a frown. I was bursting out with laughter inside of me even if I have no understanding in Korean language. The stewardess just walked away with a smile.

The moment the plane touched down at Singapore Changi Airport, most of these Koreans where up and about taking stuff from their overhead compartment while the plane is still on they runways trying to get to the exit gate. Poor stewardesses where going around asking children and adults alike to all sit and buckle up...after some effort.

What a flight, what a nightmare.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!