Bought myself a new notebook at the beginning of the year. Didn't wanna spend too much so between an HP & Acer, I chose the HP. Little did I realised what a grave mistake it was.
1st my adaptor didn't work 3 months later, I had to go all the way down to their service center & had to wait for an hour before the fixed it. Then the dumb shit DVD player failed me only after burning a few CDs! I didn't have much time to go back to the service center to fix it cos I had to wait for at least 3 working days to get it fixed which I didn't have the time.
Crossing my fingers and hoping eveything should be alrite now but then everyday I kept having problem starting my pc. It hangs and refuses to move, sometimes take forever and when I say say forever trust me! The screen kept flickering non stop and the last straw was having to face problem after problem everyday isn't what I expect to pay for something which I had to rely on for my work.
This notebook is only 6 months old but feels like I'm using a 6 years old machine and it's frustrating. So NO MORE HP for me, I had enough and switching back to Acer! Freaking time wasting crap!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment