Monday, July 2, 2012

Yakkidy Yak....blah ... blah ... blah ....

I know this is gonna come out bad but it is true! People who yak excessively, always cut off the conversation of others and never ever listen are bloody annoying! They have issues, big big issues with their social behavior!
Normal people talk but they when when to stop and these people do not, they go on & on and on even with hints that they should shut up, they still think they are super entertaining with their topics that doesn't, rarely or never link! How do you talk to someone who's one moment talking about their dog, the next about their favourite color and with so much excitement inside them???!!!
Nope, I don't wanna bitch slap them nor do I wanna scream at them to shut up but sometimes I just don't wanan entertain them and will instead turn my focus on other people around me and hope that they will get it but *sigh* they never!!!!!
Try hinting, some suggest but these people never ever listen to what others have to say so it's really pointless cos I've tried and failed miserably :( This aint' fun at all.
I find that people who yak non-stop are also very touchy feely and that adds on to the fuel! I can't imagine people who hardly know me are giving out information & touches freely, HELP ME!
I really don't wanna end up having to tell em in their face to just "SHUT UP COS YOU ARE ANNOYING ME, JUST STOP YAKKING NON-STOP COS I AM SERIOUSLY NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT NONSENSE YOU HAVE TO SAY & STOP TOUCHING ME TOO COS I TREASURE MY SPACE!!!!"
Gosh, the problems some people have but will never get it :( I really feel sorry for em :(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!