1. Take bus - Young man push you?
2. Take train - Auntie scold you?
3. Take taxi - Another car ram into you?
3. Ride bike - Lorry run into you?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......it is:
GO CHURCH - YOUR PASTOR CON YOU!!!
I was laughing, well I have always been laughing from day 1 when this saga happened a few years back, when they were 1st being investigated. I am glad they are officially being charged.
I've always been skeptical about "holy couple" KH & HYS aka Horse face (HF) because they have the kind of face that I find "menacing". It's the kind of face they call it "坏人脸" that I find it very unsettling. Something about them that tells me they are not to be trusted.
Didn't anyone noticed how "evil" KH looks nowadays, very different from the photos when he "preaches". If he isn't guilty, does he have to look this way? I bet my ass off that he is 201% guilty and he can forget about reserving a place in Heaven liao.
Your love for your wife is greater than GOD because I am sure GOD didn't say "KH ah, take the $$ so that your cannot sing for peanuts wife can sing semi-naked & gyrate with some black man please!" You may be a man and make mistakes but all these careful planning and cheating is something that cannot be tolerated, especially using the LORD to satisify your own greed and desire is even more unforgiving!!
See la, the $$ you have siphoned are all in vain because all these have gotten you no return except a few years of popularity among the church goers, a few years of living life in luxury, a few years of tiny fame but probably a lifetime of imprisonment.
You are a smart fellow and you are too smart for yourself and finally the law is catching up on you. Remember that there's always someone out there who will out wit you and it's call justice.
Ho Yeow Sun aka Sun Ho - She makes me puke! 老何 please la, stop dreaming ok? You make the "Chipmunks" sound like the Bee Gees & even Donald Duck can quack better than you can sing lor :/ You are a waste of the every single cent siphoned and spent on you. Worst than the 敗家子 cos at least they are spending daddy's own $$ whereas you are stealing what isn't yours! I've long suspected how could you suddenly become a "pop-star" overnight and my suspicious is finally confirmed.
Had you taken some of the $$ to fix that face of yours, at least I would say you are smart but you didn't so you are a pure moron lor, what else can I say? Steal $ at least spend on something that is permanent like a pretty face ma, your so-called "stardom" only you, KH & the 30,000 thousands can remember lor. Now, all you can exchange for the $$ is a ticket to the squatter at Changi Prison for either yourself or your beloved husband.
Next life, please understand that the fine line between reality & fantasy must be stopped once you've reached a certain age. To still wanna be a rockstar at 30 something is very sad, especially at the expense of others. If you make it big by your own talent, I say "ho ah, good on you" but after cheating others, using their $$ & can't event make it near anywhere, I feel so "lao kui" for you le.
Finally for you, STOP FAKING THOSE UNBEARABLE AMERICAN TWANG PLSSSSSSS! You are obviously a real kampong girl who thinks that by residing in US for a few monkey years will make you WHITE & SPEAK AS IF YOU HAVE A KANG DANG IN YOUR MOUTH??
Last but not least, your poor boy. May god bless that all the bad things you've both done, karma will not befall on him or rather, what kind of parents you are to cause such distress to your kid? Poor him have to either live in the shadow of his shameful parents or worst have him turned out like you both and become a con artist?
No comments:
Post a Comment