Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I hate SingPost!!

Bloody SP!! Sent a parcel of "Laksa La Mian" to a friend in Hong Kong in late June or early July only to find out that their "speedpost" services isn't speedy at all as it require a week....sigh since I've already spent so much time to queue, I just went ahead and paid $23 for this service.

Closed to a month and my friend has not gotten anything so the only solution is to check my airway bill and track the parcel but I couldn't find anything! Called them up to only find out that it wasn't delivered at all!! The address was correct so what is the real reason for them not delivering a simple parcel????? Damn it, ok I told them to send it back to me cos that was what I indicated when I paid at the counter. Of cos I want it back since I've paid so much for it, make sense isn't it??

At last after 2 months, the parcel was sent back but the asshole was asking for another $23!!!!??? WTF!? Why should I be paying for something which I've paid earlier on to be delivered but it wasn't and now I need to pay for it to be delivered back to me???? You guys at SingPost must be f***ing your own brains into thinking all Singaporeans are easy to cheat?? You did not do your job and yet you want to charge me for your incompetence?? F*** you big time man!

This is the last time I will ever bloody use SP ever again! I will boycott you as long as I live! You do not deserved to earn my hard earned $$$$$$!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!