Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Art of "Chui Nui" aka Bragging

Today's lesson's on the art of "Chui Nui" aka "Bragging". Does the egg come before the chick or vice versa; does the bragger brags wat he has or has not??

Bragging is part of some people's life, to conceal their sense of insecurity and also desperately dying to impress hoping others will die of envious from their bragging. But these people have somehow become my entertainment in life, I can't imagine a life without these people, it will be dead boring :)

To brag is to imitate the action of blowing a balloon and how long can it last till it blows is also a skill. But such skill is better left unlearned because braggers do not know where to draw the line and there is a very thin line between bragging and lying too.

If you telling people about things you have, I do not call that bragging. It's just making conversation with some others who do not have it and think that you are a full of shit. It's people who do not have anything that wanna brag about it. I think only a person who's sick in the membrane would do that. What if others really wanna see what you have been bragging about?? Huh?? Use at least half a brain to decipher.

I think braggers are just clowns. They willingly let us laugh at their stupid expenses cos they asked for it. They are an open book cos we are just sitting in our high chair waiting for the next opportunity to laugh down at them again. Go ahead, brag about shit you do not even have and let us laugh, make our day! We are not cruel, we are merely audiences of the willing "clowns".

1 comment:

Dee said...

nice entry, you also keep it up

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!