Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sins of Women

Envy, Pride and Greed are the biggest sins of especially women. They are naturally competitive and want more out of life than men which made them more vindictive to get what they want and where they want.

Being a more conscious person, I am always reminding myself to always be happy and contented with what I have now cos I may lost it all tomorrow. I did not come from a rich family, my family never pretended to be rich, neither did they teach me to pretend to be rich or I have to be rich. They have never been envious of others, wishing they could be in their shoes or envy what others have, for they believe that it's more practical to work hard than to just sit on your butt to envy others. My parents told me that I should never be a proud person because if you even fall, you will fall harder than anyone else.

I find that people who are never contented in life are more substainable to these 3 sins. For they are too blinded in their pride and envy and become more greedy. These are the people who will waste no time in befriending you, finding out bout your lives and especially little things that they can use against you to make themselves look good. They are the ones who will flaunt their wealth, even if it means they do not have it. They will do anything to make sure they are way ahead of the pack by marrying into money or status without love because these people have no conscious, all they want is to win their peers. These are the gold diggers who will stop at nothing to get what they want and they get greedier and greedier and ended up with no friends. Know anybody like this?

Be contended in life for wealth and fame can be short-lived. Be grateful for the loved ones around you for you might wake up one day to find them all gone for the person you are, living in constant greed, envy and pride. Dare to face the truth and tell yourself this is all fake and you will not allow this to continue. Do not let yourself sink into the devil's plan for he plays the game well and it will be too late.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!