Had lunch today with my colleagues and there was an interesting piece of gossip hehe :)
Since Singapore is so small, almost everybody knows everyone. D has knows someone who knows the person G that I used to work with. Seems that this person, let's call him B, was told by G that he was retrenched cos the company wasn't doing well at all so the company has no choice but to do that. D had a shock of cos and knowing his lying crap, she simply told B the truth that G was sacked and told B the whole truth about G. Normally D is the very mile type of person and she is the last to pass comment on any person, except for this time, she really don't care because he deserves it, which I honestly agree with her.
The truth is every client all client do not want to work with him, he has never kept any of his promises to all clients, he lies to clients, he steals from clients, he made all our clients lost faith by his loser behaviour, he lies to all his colleagues, he is the most irresponsible person I've ever known or worked with, he is messy, a total 2 face hypocripte.
Even thou' he may act to be a gentleman, very demure, gentle I do not buy him at face value. Since the end of the 1st month that I've worked with him, I have realised his questionable character and seen him thru'.
He may try to be nice to me by doing stuff for me etc it doesn't mend the damages that he did which was to indirectly lied to our client that I stole their stuff. He is always screwing things up and when clients ask for an explanation, he disappears.
Once he did a houdini act and disappeared creating a bullshit story bout him being hospitalised with dengue. Nobody in the office believed and when he finally appeared a few weeks later with a dressing looking as if he just got out of hospital. He may think he did a good lie cos he did his work with the dressing but little does he realised that we are not stupid either. Here's some insight:
1. All hospitals do not have any of his records, either checking in or checking out with ID number, home address, full name provided. I even confirmed with all hospitals, private and public that it is mandatory that records will be shown unless it's fake
2. Seems everytime when we mentioned to visit him in the hospital, he'll freak out and start stuttering saying he has been discharged and there's no need for visits
3. GPs or hospitals do not practise putting gauze under plaster. This is such a big give away because I was a medic myself and such habits are personal which is very common and almost everybody does that. I have friends who are doctors, believe me they laughed when I told em that
4. I visit the hospital frequently cos of my mum's health & all IV drips after being removed, will only be covered by a small piece of plaster which you can remove it after even an hr later. How do you justify him wearing such an eleborate dressing? He has blood gushing out still 4 days after he's discharged???
Do me a favour bro, you are not detestable until you start lying about stupid things. We still give you lee ways until we had enough of all the lies. In other words, I do not detest you but I truly pity you. I find it such a waste of your parents money and effort to raise you and to send you abroad for studies only to become dumber by lying. Liars are one of the top 3 most pitiful people living on earth and of cos top 3 most disgusting ones. Liars to the normal people, are just empty vessels.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment