Friday, January 16, 2009

WAS YOUR NEW YEAR...HAPPY?

They say the year of the OX is an auspicious one but I beg to differ. I see lotsa sadness and darkness in the lives of almost all in some ways. This global economy is going to hit the world extremely hard and is going to wake everybody up including the spoil youngsters here who think that Singapore is formidable.

Standard of living is on the rise every single day and yet nothing has changed for the commoners. We wake up before the sun rise and return only after the sun has set just for that monthly pay that is never enough. Just when we think we may even save a few dollars, the crisis came and dashed all our hopes.

I do not want to know what tomorrow will bring for my job as everybody's cutting budget and nobody wants to spend unnecessarily, yet they still want outlandish parties...sigh...headache! People are hanging up the phones on you the moment they know you want something from them, sales will never be the same again. But 1 thing for sure, my boss will preach the same crap which is most of the time unrealistic. I just brush it off. You just know some people are beyond reasoning and it's such a waste of my beautiful time.

The world will no longer be a beautiful place anymore after this financial armageddon and I can't bear to imagine the effects. Year of the OX, as true as it is, an OX plough hard till it dies, is that the lives of all in 2009?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!