I hate liars, I think it's the same for everybody but does the liars hate themselves for lying? This is something that really puzzles me.
People lie for many reasons and the main and most reasons for lying is to hide the truth, something they are ashamed of. They do not want their true self to be exposed, they do not dare to face the truth so they lie. Most of these people either feel guilty and stopped doing dumb things so they do not need to ever lie again and some just continue to lie as they find it convenient, like I have previously stated in one of my posts a few months ago.
I think lies hurt most when it's told by someone you care and you thought the other party cares too, otherwise why would they lie and hurt you? So where do we draw the lies when it's harmful or harmless?
For me, once when a lie bothers or hurts someone, it is harmful regardless of age, race etc cos nobody should lie in the 1st place and how difficult is it to just simply say "I am really sorry that I forgot, I didn't mean it, I should have not done it etc" and never to repeat the same mistake again. It's human to err, yes but it's also human to admit mistakes.
Apart from gamblers and drug addicts, liars are the worst kind of people cos they will do anything with their lies to get you to do shit for them and if you are not careful that could be dangerous. Most liars do not have much of a guilty conscious cos they only think about themselves when they lie, others are secondary. They are a menance to people, society the moment they open their mouths.
Liar often think they are very smart people cos they can lie their way thru' without being find out but never thought of the consequences when found out. They are single minded with short vision, never thinking far because they lies can only bring them to a certain limit in life and in order to move on, they have to create a bigger lie.
To me, these are the dumbest people on earth just cos when people do not want to tear down their facade, they think they have fooled everybody. Most liars are simply too low life and we do not want to go down to their level so we just let them be, lie and rot in hell.
LIARS LIARS PANTS ON FIRE :)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment