I am looking for a new job, yes in such an economy you might question. I still have my job which is as good as not having it cos I am not even paid a monthly salary now cos my boss says he can't afford it anymore so it will be commission based. However, judging on the economy realistically, it's not going to work at all as no companies at their right mind would want to spend more than they can reap. I only need to turn up in the office 1, 3 & 5 which leaves me pretty much free to try to look for something new.
Something new in my sense is a new direction. It is fun to work in the events industry but it can be extremely overwhelming and tiring too having to deal amazing equally overwhelming and tiring people and matters.
Currently I have looked into a few options which is to "go back to school" aka doing a course, I do not mind something relating to childcare etc, it can be of use in the future for me as well, it's more like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Well, it's just a plan or vision that I have..so I will try to work it out nicely and see how it goes!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment