Singaporeans are getting pathetic, so damn pathetic! The rich are simplying bullying the poor and they are not from Singapore, they are some desperate souls from much poorer countries seeking riches or rather enough to feed their family back home.
I am so disgusted with the Serangoon residents, so what if they are rich, living in big house, driving porch cars, have maids cleaning up after them? They are nothing but just a morons with money stuck to their eyes. They are so condesending and void of human feelings. So what if they are foreign labours, they are human too and all they want is a roof over their head and that roof happens to be a vacant within their vinicity. Is that wrong with someone only wanting a place to go back to after a hard day's work with no family by their side only to be looked down by their neighbours?? This makes me sick to the core!!!
Bear in mind that some of these people do have degrees but it's impossible to even earn enough as graduates so they have no choice but to come to a foreign land to work as blue collar workers. Is that shameful? No, in fact we should give them a toast cos it is not easy to leave your family behind not knowing when is the next or last time you will see them again. Can you imagine being alone in a place and yet being despised cos you are working as a constructor worker, odd job labour etc? These are things that many Singaporeans will never get a taste cos we are lucky that we are Singaporeans and we have a Government who's trying to banish proverty. However to some Singaporeans who are not so lucky will totally understand where I am going.
These rich stuck-up tyrants will never want to sympatise with what these foreign workers are going thru'. Yes, there were and are still some black sheeps around but simply putting all of them down is unfair. You have the right to be concern for your own safety or for your family but that doesn't give you the right to take away their "home". I think instead of chasing them away without voicing your fear, they will never understand. I think bringing down your property prices is just an excuse and your fear is more than that and why not just have a heart to heart meeting with these people to let them know? There's always other ways to resolve matter than to resort to such ruthless methods.
Personally I do have certain fear with them because of some incidents reported in the news but some that I have come across isn't that bad after all. They are human and know how to treat others with respect if you treat them with respect as well. What goes around comes around and do not need a rocket scientist to comprehend.
I do agree that the rich has all the money in the world to buy them happiness, knowledge and education but money can never buy you a sympathetic heart, a loving soul and an open mind.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment