Thursday, October 23, 2008

Money Not Enough Vs Money Enough

The financial crisis has put a sudden halt to many rich people's plan of buying more riches. The are no longer buying houses that cost $1.5million, they need to downgrade to a $1million house instead. They can no longer drive a Lamborgine, they need to trade in now for a smaller horsepower Mercedes SLK. Life really suck for these rich people huh?? Sad *sob..sob*

How about people like us?? Our salary never goes vertical yet everything in our daily lives kept going up. For some, taking taxi is considered a luxury and yet they have never taken 1 before. Living in a 20-30 year old flat is already a blessing as long as there's a roof over their head. Even a fare hike of 5 cents means alot on the long run and a plate of chicken rice if over $3 is considered expensive.

Such things are frustrating, especially for the middle income group people. You invest your lifetime onto a silver lining only for others to fucked it up. Before you see light at the end of the tunnel, it gets dimmer.

They say tomorrow will be better...I really beg to differ. So what's next because I don't think it will ever benefit people like us.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!