The patches range in size from small to large. They most often appear on the knees, elbows, scalp, hands, feet, or lower back. Psoriasis is most common in adults, but children and teens can get it too.
The moment we got in she kept apologising cos she has flakes of skin all over the floor to which we don't even care cos it's normally for her to "shed". She looks so weak and frail but according to her, the old skin has started flaking off but she had to stop all laser treatment cos it was causing the flesh under the skin to burn. I could see the rawness and it looks painful as she was walking in a really awkard way and prior to that, she wasn't even able to walk and had to rely on wheelchair.
I really hope this girl can recover really fast. Not because we need her at work..which yes we do but most importantly to see her smile again. It has not been easy and she needs to have as much support as possible. Since the 1st day she got really sick I have been praying for her & after seeing her in a worst condition, I will be praying more for her recovery. She is one hell of a tough lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment