Finally, weeks of scorching weather, it's finally raining! It's about time man, you should look at me now, I am "black" like errrr....ok better shut up before I am told "you fucking racist"!
As much as I love the rain, it always seems to rain at unduly hours like now!!! I am bloody working my ass off and the rain is making me dozing off by the seconds. NOT FAIR :(
Maybe I should just marry some rich (and old?) man just to sleep in. The only worry will be what kind of hair style should I wear, what colors should my nails be, where should I go have lunch, which pair of shoes to buy everyday.
*Sigh*, I really don't see it coming.....how sad. I have been polishing my "tai-tai" skill every now and then just to get a chance to finally do it one of these days. Hey mind you, I don't take up Fine Arts in school for nothing cos I aim to be a "lao go" who's refine ... hahahahahaha ... shit doesn't sound nice but wtf I don't give a damn. Like they say - With dreams, there will be hopes..more like fat hopes!
Nevermind, thou' shall stick with my boyfriend and be happy :)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Blah Blah Prestige
- Either you love or hate me. You will love me because I am myself and do not pretend to me who I am not. You will hate me because you know that I do not take your bullshit, lies, excuses and all things you pretend to be who you are not!
No comments:
Post a Comment